Exhibition Translation & Interpreting for the IAA Frankfurt Motor Show
Adient is the world’s leading automotive seating supplier. The organization develops, produces and delivers automotive seating for all vehicle classes and all major OEMs.
merle & sheppard have been supporting Adient (formerly Johnson Controls Automotive Experience) for more than 10 years with the professional management of their external communication at the IAA Frankfurt Motor Show in Germany.
Together with the customer’s external communications department merle & sheppard coordinated the translation and interpreting during the event, delivering on time and reliably within very tight deadlines.
This project included:
- Translation of the press kit and press releases into English and German
- Translation of all speeches and presentations for the press conference, including agenda, fact sheets, speaker profiles, invitations, etc.
- Translation of product specification sheets
- Coordination and briefing of interpreters for the press conference
- Post-event marketing materials, e.g. translation of press clippings and coverage for trade magazines
This was a very successful event that highlighted Adient as a state-of-the-art technology company and demonstrated their significance for the automotive industry internationally.