Preparation for a global management conference
merle & sheppard provided support for a highly diversified, internationally established company. Over a period of more than a century, our client has made a transition into a very diversified, international corporate group.
The company regularly invites international delegates from many countries to join conferences. Persons attending these meetings are senior management and board members as well as key employees. They expect accurate exchange of information, precise communication and professional conference management.
merle & sheppard coordinated people, resources and technology to support the event by:
- Coaching diverse speeches and presentations held in English
- Translating executive management speeches into 5 different languages
- Proofreading presentations & giving training to project managers presenting in English
- Coordinating an interpreter team covering 5 languages for the conference event
- Supplying and coordinating technical equipment for interpreting (booths, headsets, technician and technical resources)
- Translating conference-related material for guests into 5 different languages, e.g. itineraries, invitations etc.
- Managing interpreting, translation and coaching projects across the client's different subsidiaries and locations
Conference delegates could rely on professional and smooth commmunication prior to and during the conference.